15 w washington street
22 Food Stalls: 100 to 200 sq ft
WELCOME TO 15 W WASHINGTON STREET
Founded in early-70’s London, Urbanspace first transformed decaying industrial sections of town into vibrant arts and commercial districts. Examples include Camden Lock and Spitalfields, which are now some of London’s most visited dining and shopping destinations. Urbanspace first came to New York City in the 90’s to open the Union Square Holiday Market. This globally recognized independent artisan market is now one of the most significant retail operations in the city. After starting additional successful holiday markets and seasonal food pop-up festivals, Urbanspace launched its first food hall a block away from Grand Central Station to wide acclaim. With the opening of each new food hall, Urbanspace is able to feed more hungry New Yorkers, their desire for tasty food in dynamic spaces. We couldn’t be more excited to bring our same brand of hospitality and place-making to Chicago, a city rightfully renowned for its unique and flavorful culinary scene.
• Centrally located in the heart of the Loop offering 24/7 access to residents, daytime employees, locals, diehard shoppers, and tourists.
• Steps from Grant Park & Millennium Park which boasts 12.9 million annual visitors. Grant Park is home to Lollapalooza & the Chicago Marathon.
• 300,000+ daytime population within 1/2 mile
• Access to CTA Bus & El, Metra, Rideshare, Divvy, and pedestrian traffic.
• Ground floor visibility is key for area drivers of traffic.
• Nearby theaters include: James Nederlander, CIBC, and Cadillac Palace.
• Nearby hotels include Stay- pineapple, Chicago Athletic Association, and the historic Palmer House Hilton.